Since cancellations have a considerable impact on the organization of the Forum, Programmes and Events, it is very important to inform the Reservations Team as early as possible about your cancellation by email.
- Registration fee: The registration fee must be paid beforehand and is in general non-refundable*.
- Early Bird: The Early Bird special must be paid beforehand and is in general non-refundable*.
General Cancellation Policy
(does not include the registration fee and the early bird specials)
- Reservations cancelled 14 days or more prior to the date of arrival will be reimbursed. .The CAUX-IofC Foundation will reimburse the amount you have paid, minus the bank fees and transfer costs charged during the payment process. Foreign exchange losses incurred in the process are not the responsibility of the CAUX-IofC Foundation.
- Reservations cancelled 2 to 13 days days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 2 night charge.
- Reservations cancelled 1 day prior to the date of arrival, on the date of arrival or if participants arrive late for their stay, 100% of their stay will be charged. This also includes modifications while in Caux that result an earlier departure than the confirmed reservation.
*will only be refunded under certain circumstances such as death in the family, war situation or other major factors.